Dependant on interest, we may be able to offer the following courses, beginning next year……….
Introduction to children’s care, play and development course:
– Career options in childcare
– Safeguarding – keeping children safe from harm, recognising and reporting abuse.
– Child development stages and milestones
– Writing Observations on children
– Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
– What’s next – courses and pathways to develop learning and career in childcare
Introduction to working with young people:
1) What is Youth work? Definition and policy.
2) Exploring the roles and responsibilities of a youth worker
3) Exploring values when working with young people.
4) What is appropriate and, when working with young people, what are their needs as opposed to their wants.
5) Possible careers and next steps.
If you would like more information or to register your interest please call Vanessa or Ash on 07464971428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org