Dependant on interest, we may be able to offer the following courses, beginning next year.
Introduction to children’s care, play and development course:
- Career options in childcare
- Safeguarding – keeping children safe from harm, recognising and reporting abuse.
- Child development stages and milestones
- Writing Observations on children
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- What’s next – courses and pathways to develop learning and career in childcare
Introduction to working with young people:
- What is Youth work? Definition and policy.
- Exploring the roles and responsibilities of a youth worker
- Exploring values when working with young people.
- What is appropriate and, when working with young people, what are their needs as opposed to their wants.
- Possible careers and next steps.
If you would like more information or to register your interest please call Vanessa or Ash on 07464971428 or email email@example.com